Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Mmmmm, Beer....



Do you like beer? How would you like to have free beer for life? Well then, if you have any soccer skill whatsoever, I'd suggest you take a quick jaunt over to Austria and see if you can walk onto the national squad for their last 2 games.

You talk about motivation. I predict a 10 goal outburst from the Austrians during their remaining games. Acutally, the Austrian team isn't that good, but hell, now the players have absolutely NO excuse not to score in the next two games.

2 comments:

LaurieJo said...

I had my bags packed and my cleats on. Then I realized...what if Ottakringer Brauerei beer tastes like ass? I guess I'll just stay here.

Justin said...

I must say, your coverage of the Shawn Chocon - Ed Wade matter sucked! This is the worst Astros' blog ever!

Bookmark and Share