Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Ed Wade Can Go Straight to Hell...


I'm too frustrated/angry/tired/busy to expound on this too much now, but that dude with the evil little smile in the picture there is Astros GM Ed Wade. And he's a bitch.

Under his brief period of inept control, he has ruined my beloved Astros, not just for this year, but for many years to come. He sucks. Sad thing is, there were plenty of people out there who already knew he sucked before we hired him, and we still gave that douche-sack control of our team.

I'll expand on this further later on, but right now, I just wanted to express the constant feeling of sick-to-my-stomach-ness I get when I think about the stupid moves this asshole made over the past 6 months (and former GM Purpura's 2 year reign before that was pretty damn awful as well), and how its going to put my Astros in the hole for the forseeable future.

Also, he likes to pick fights with Astros pitchers. God, what a disaster.

Dear Ed Wade:




1 comment:

Justin said...

I also heard that Ed Wade shot Abraham Lincoln (the Lincoln assassination is funny now).

Bookmark and Share