Friday, June 6, 2008

Astros Update


So, I haven't posted for awhile, because I've been to busy/lazy/apathetic/pick an excuse.

However, to update on the Astros, they continued to do pretty well for a few games after my last post, then the hitting went away. After a great Game 1 vs. the Cardinals to start a long road trip 2 weeks back, they pretty much went in the tank and lost 8 of the next 9 games. Berkman's still doing well, but the offense is anemic overall. Scored more than 3 runs exactly ZERO times in the last 8 games.

It's been maddeningly frustrating, and I've had to utilize the handy Stress Reducer pictured above far too much recently.

Start a series vs. the Cards in Houston tonight. I'm expecting the Cards to win the series 2-1 (again....). Prove me wrong, fellas!!

More updates to come....

No comments:

Bookmark and Share