Friday, June 6, 2008

Karma and the Astros


It seemed like when I was posting about him, the Astros were doing well. When I went away, they cooled off. So, to not upset karma too much, here's my daily Lance Berkman photo+post. Notice the Puma-esque agility & quickness in the field.


I'll leave you with one of my favorite Berkman quotes of all time:

"In Baltimore last year I forgot how many outs there were and ran off the field. I got to the line, and I was like, Oh, my gosh, nobody's running off (the field). I immediately went to the fake knee injury. The trainer came running out and was like, 'Are you O.K.?' And I said, 'Yeah, I just forgot how many outs there were.' That was right after I came back from my knee surgery so I had a built in excuse." -- Sports Illustrated, April 2006

No comments:

Bookmark and Share