Monday, November 9, 2009

Terminator Salvation: It Doesn't Suck (and other Movie News...)

I thought that the new Terminator movie would suck. Seeing the previews with Christian Bale as John Connor, in a futuristic world filled with machines and a war - not my cup of tea. I'm not a huge fan of post-apocalyptic movies set in an "industrial" setting. I was thinking Terminator: Salvation would be like the third Matrix movie or something (i.e. it would suck).

I loved T2, and T3 wasn't half bad either, but I thought I'd hate this movie. It was good though. Worth a rental and recommended. Also, Christian Bale is awesome.



In other Movie news;

Movies I've seen recently that deserve the OMSA*

The Hurt Locker
The King of Kong
Zombieland
Star Trek
District 9
Watchmen


Other movies I've seen recently that don't suck:

Away We Go
Orphan
Public Enemies
Taking of Pelham 123
The Boat That Rocked (the US version, is called "Pirate Radio")
UP (not as good as Wall-E or Ratatouille)
Wolverine
Drag Me to Hell
Four Christmases


Movies I've seen recently that kinda or really suck (from least sucky to most sucky):

The Soloist
G.I. Joe
The Goods: Live Hard, Sell Hard
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
The Land of the Lost
Angels and Demons


*Official Martin Seal of Approval

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I agree, I really liked Terminator Salvation, I even liked T3. T2? Get out of here, it was fantastic. T1 was ok. I don't like the TV series, but I do like the books. I also like Operation Dumbo Drop!

Bookmark and Share