Monday, November 9, 2009

Martin's Takes: A Season Preview

It's blog-posting season. For me anyway. After my spring-summer hiatus, I'm ready to start posting again. The weather has cooled from the hot summer days of 80-90 degrees, to a nice brisk fall November 75 degrees. Um, what?

Seriously, what is up with this damn weather? It's fall, dammit!! Lawn mowing/allergy season was supposed to end in early October!! Enough warm weather!!! I love the nice, cool 50 degree November days. But I'm afraid with this weather, we're gonna go straight from 75 degree days to 30 degree winter days, and completely skip the nice fall days that are supposed to happen in between. Damn global warming....

Anyway, I've got some ideas in the hopper for blog season. Next up, a post about my favorite food in the world: sandwiches!!!

And still to come, after the Exhibition games are over on Tuesday, the always popular Annual (I did it last year, at least) Missouri State Basketball Season preview!!!

Also, some possible future topics include:

"Where am I on your God-damn Ladder: The Snubbing of Martin and Max"

"My Book Reading list, or Why I suddenly feel stupid and worthless after reading Matt's Reading List"

"Married Life: Pretty Much the Same as Living-Together Life, Except with Less Sin"

"Locker Room Towel Fights: The Blinding of Larry Driscoll"

No comments:

Bookmark and Share