Sunday, November 16, 2008

Kerry Collins, Dominant Defense, and Justin "12-Gage", Shoot Undefeated 10-essee to 10-0...

I rule at cheesy fake newspaper headlines...

What to say about today's win. I'm still shocked. We looked so bad in the 1st half, both offensively and defensively. We had our 4th string corner and backup-backup D-linemen in there due to injures, but still, the Titans just flipped a switch in the 2nd half (just like last week vs. the Bears) and turned a 14-3 deficit into a 17-14 lead in like 3 minutes. Kerry Collins got it done through the air for the 2nd straight week, and Jeff City/Mizzou product Justin Gage (who's been plagued w/ a case of the dropsies this year) came up big with 2 long TD catches.

10 and freakin 0 - Undefeated!!! This line is getting old, but I can't believe it. I hope the Titans can treat me to a win next week vs. the 7-3 Jets, since I'll be in the stands cheering em on. Hopefully I can break my streak of never seeing the Titans win at games I've been to in Tennessee. 0-for-4 so far. At least the law of averages is in my favor...

Go Titans!!!

2 comments:

Justin said...

TItans aren't undefeated. They've lost two and will be lucky to get a first round bye.

Martin said...

Ouch. What a dick. You were wrong though, weren't you, sucka!!! Quit projecting your Chiefs-fan self-loathing onto me and my team.

Bookmark and Share