Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The Titans Are (still) Undefeated...

Oh man, what a game in KC. I was there to witness the destruction of the Chiefs (and their QB's) at Arrowhead, and it was sweet. All I've got to say about that game is....Chris Johnson


The dude is just plain fast, and a pretty darn good RB too. Speed + RB moves = damn near unstoppable. People in the NFL need to start taking wider angles at that guy once he breaks past the first level, b/c he's just making folks look silly. But, it was the Chiefs. Even Lenfatty White took his 6.2 40 and broke an 80 yard-TD run vs. the Chiefs this week. Still, CJ is the real deal, and I like having LenDale for those short yardage situations.

Next up, a huge game vs. the Colts on Monday Night. If the Titans wanna take that next step, they've gotta take down the team that has dominated our division for the last 5 years. We've beat 'em several times over the past few years, and if we do it again, its gonna be b/c of the running game, again. CJ and (gulp) LenDale White are gonna have to tear up that fairly weak Indy run D for us to stay undefeated. While the Colts seem to be down this year, I've got too many memories of them tearing us to shreds in recent years (much like the Ravens matchup a few weeks back) for me to get too confident. I can't wait. I love that we're showcased on Monday Night, but I hate waiting that long for the game.

Let's go Titans!! Keep this train rollin'!!!

1 comment:

Justin said...

I have to recognize now. Titans are the best. Not any team can just go in to Arrowhead and blow out the Chiefs. Kudos...and show more pictures of Jeff Fisher's wife on the TV.

Bookmark and Share