Saturday, October 4, 2008

Bill Rowe leaves as MSU Athletic Director...who's the successor?

In response to Justin's post (which was probably pure speculation, but I'll respond anyway) - Cheryl Burnett's not really an option for the AD, is she? That can't be true. She basically fell out the bottom of the coaching landscape, and is now a "consultant" for a woman's basketball program - a promotion to AD seems a huge jump.

I really don't know anything about picking an Athletic Director, or what good options there are out there. All I know is that I had Bill Rowe's wife was my 10th grade English teacher, and she was mean. Thus, if Bill Rowe was a good AD, then I think our next AD should have a wife who's a mean English teacher too. That's logical, right?

Thank god a hot teaching assistant from Evangel taught our class for like 1/3 of the year. I'll never forget you, hot-blonde-teacher-who's-name-I-can't-remember-now...

Hopefully this is the last time I mention Cheryl Burnett, Nyla Milleson (she was my 9th grade P.E. teacher - she hated me...) or anything related to the Lady Bears in my blog. Its not like I hate the Lady Bears, but women's college basketball? Eh, not my thing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is this "basketball" you speak of? Let's not talk about things that only a few people will understand.

Let's talk about the Relay For Life program. What I want to know is what the fuck does walking around the football field all night long accomplish?

Cancer is laughing his ass off at our expense. We need a more effective stratagy if we're going to show him what's what. Any suggestions? (that don't include walking or bowling)

Clint said...

We could have a relay for oatmeal, or cheerios. I here that's the cure all for cancer. If we don't do that...then I say we jerk off for cancer....at least that way it's an enjoyable activity, that may or may not help prevent prostate cancer. Either way it's productive and ejoyable.

Bookmark and Share