Sunday, September 28, 2008

NFL Update - 1/4 of the way through the season...

....and like I said weeks ago, the Titans are good - REALLY good. 4-0, Undeafeated good. And damn does it feel good.

Next up, at Baltimore next week. These teams have a nasty history, and both have smashmouth defenses. Should be a physical slugfest, and could be an ugly game. I think the Titans have the edge on offense though, but I'm not predicting anything, b/c I hate playing the Ravens. I'll just savor 4-0 for now, and sweat next week's game out like I always do.

1 comment:

Clint said...

Being a loyal fan to all my teams, I know the feeling of finally having the joy of "your" team doing well....i.e.the Hornets. By the way, the Hornets are number three in the power rankings for next year....guess who is number for with their addition of Ron Artest?

Bookmark and Share